Personal Data Processing – GDPR
Consent on the processing of personal data
EU General Regulation on Data Protection – G.D.P.R. (General Data Protection Regulation)
We consider ensuring the right to protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment, therefore we dedicate all the resources and effort required to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as with any other applicable legislation on the territory of Romania. As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is the transparency, we prepared this document through which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us, our products and services, including our web site or applications available on your mobile phone.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
The trade name of the company is SC AXA PORCELAINE SRL, having its registered office in Alba Iulia, 5 Iederei Str, Alba County, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J01/712/1991, Tax Registration Number RO 1762110.
For the purposes of data protection, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
3. What categories of personal data we process
Generally, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you give us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter / newsletter, you will send us: your e-mail address, your first name and last name;
- If you create an account on our platform, you will send us: your e-mail address, your first name and last name;
- You can add additional information to your personal page (My Account) from our platform, such as: photo, gender, nickname, mobile phone number, fixed phone number, date of birth, delivery addresses, alternate email address , etc .;
- If you purchase products from our platform, you provide us with information such as the product you want, your first and last name, delivery address, billing details, payment method, phone number, bank card details, etc.
We also collect and further process certain information about your behavior while visiting our web site or using smartphone apps to customize your online experience and offer tailored offers according to your profile We invite you to find out more details in this regard by consulting the section on the processing purposes below.
We have Google analysis scripts that in turn disseminate cookies to analyze all traffic to this site. This is the purpose for which information is sent to Google about how you use our site (from which websites you’ve reached, what pages you’ve visited, the length of your visit, etc.), so we can analyze this information with the goal of improving our services.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data.
4. What are the purposes and basics of processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
a. For providing services for your benefit
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
1) Create and manage your account within our online platform;
2) Processing of orders, including taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing;
3) Settlement of cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, the goods or services purchased;
4) Returning the products according to the legal provisions;
5) Reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
6) Provide support services, including answering your questions about your orders or our goods and services.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between you and us. Certain processes underlying these purposes are also required by applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
b. To improve our services
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience / communication. To do this, we may collect and use certain information about your Purchaser behavior, we may invite you to fill in satisfaction queries subsequent to the completion of an order, or we can conduct market research directly or through partners.
We base our activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
c. For marketing
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for the products / services you are interested in. In this regard, we may send you any type of message (such as e-mail / SMS / phone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information about similar or complementary products you have purchased information about offers or promotions, information about products added to the “Account / My Basket” section or the “Account / Favorites” section or you have shown interest in purchasing them, as well as other commercial communications such as research market and opinion polls, and we can show personalized recommendations on your website and smartphone. In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain data about your buyer behavior (e.g., products viewed / added to wishlist / purchased) to create a profile. We always ensure that such processing is done with due respect for your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on it do not have any legal effect on you and do not affect you to a similar extent to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
– Contacting us using our contact details.
– Changing your client account settings in the “My Subscriptions” section;
– Accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us; or through
In some situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activity. In any situation where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may, at any time, request us, by the means described above, to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes, following your request.
d. To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity.
These may include:
– Measures to protect the website and users of our platform against cyber attacks;
– Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities;
– Measures to manage various other risks.
The general focus of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
5. How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account on our platform. You may request that you delete any information or close your account at any time, stating that the data can not be recovered.
6. To whom do we submit your personal data
As the case may be, we may transmit or give you access to certain personal data of the following categories of recipients:
• societies within the same group of societies with ours;
• courier service providers, if we sell online products;
• payment / banking service providers, if we sell online products.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We will establish technical and procedural measures to protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your personal data processed; We will prevent unauthorized use or access and prevent personal data breach, in accordance with applicable law.
7. In which countries do we transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data on the territory of Romania.
Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, by other safeguards.
8. How do we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to our data security standards in our servers.
The transmission of your personal data is done using latest generation encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we would point out that the transmission of information via the Internet in general or through other public networks is not completely secure, with the risk that data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized parties. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
9. What are your rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a series of rights with respect to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files, and / or you can oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to your competent supervisory authority or to appeal to the courts. As the case may be, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to data portability.
10. Rights / Description
You can ask us to:
• Confirm that we process your personal data;
• Provide a copy of this data;
• Give you other information about your personal data, such as what we have, what we use, who we divulge, whether we transfer them abroad, and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have how you can make a complaint from where we obtained your data to the extent that the information has not already been provided by this information.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
c. Deleting data
You may ask us to delete your personal data / account from our definitive platform without any explanation in advance. Warning: Data can not be retrieved later.
d. Data portability
You can ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request it to be “ported” directly to another data carrier.
You may oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular circumstances, your processing of your personal data under our legitimate interest, if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest.
You can also oppose any time processing your data for direct marketing (including creating profiles) without any reason, in which case we will cease processing as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to the Surveillance Authority about the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the data protection supervisory authority’s contact data is as follows:
The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
Avenue G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.